Looking for NSN
Look no further!
Call DOC on
Infrared cyalume are only sold to Bonafide Military,
Law Enforcement, Security or Rescue Organisations. An End User Agreement (EUA) must be signed and returned by Station Commander.
Infrared Cyalume's are Not available Retail.
All our Cyalumes are NATO Spec. Flares, Long
Life, High Intensity etc...
S.E.E.S Safety Snap Light
High Intensity Cyalume
Safety Snap Lights are perfect for use during power outages, fires, gas leaks, terrorist attacks, road accidents and the avoidence of, signalling, marine emergencies etc. The list is endless.
These Cyalumes are for Safety Use and the Prices Reflect that, they must not be confused with Cheap & Nasty Novelty Glowsticks Sold elsewhere on the net.
"You Get What You Pay For"
How important is your safety?
How important is YOUR LIFE?
6 Inch Cyalume S.E.E.S Safety Lightstick
Perfect for use during power outages, fires, gas leaks, terrorist attacks, road accidents and avoidence of, signalling, marine emergencies etc...
Refills for the SEES System - Can be used individually.
Make sure you have light when you need it most. For all Emergencies that need light.
Bright, Reliable, Waterproof and Safe to use in Explosive Atmospheres. 12 Hour Glow.
Each Box Contains 10
Individually Foil Wrapped Safety Lightsticks
SEES System Emergency Lighting
as used in Trains, Hotels and in the Home.
In Emergency, Pull Box to Open and Light sticks activate automatically.
1 x S.E.E System Glow in the Dark box
2 x Yellow 6 inch 12 hour SEES Cyalume Lightsticks
2 x Anti Tamper Glowplugs
GlowGadgets Safety products produce a lightsource that is more dependable than regular torches and safer than flares or candles.
They produce no heat, flame, or sparks and require no batteries. They are the preferred choice for dependable lighting. Lightweight, waterproof and windproof, they provide instant reliable light for up to 12 hours.
- 100% maintenance-free
- Dependable light source
- No special shipping or disposal requirements
- No batteries required
- No-heat generated; no sparks
- Waterproof and buoyant
- 360° light generation from lightsticks; 180° from lightshape markers
- Vehicle identification markers
- Maintenance/refueling lights
- Car emergencies
- Light during blackouts or power cuts
- Add lightsticks to emergency preparedness kits
- Signal emergency crews for help
- Storm emergency - hurricane, floods - any natural disaster
- Illuminate hazardous areas where gas fumes, electrical currents or explosive materials may be of concern
- Childrens night light
- Safely direct traffic and/or mark accidents
- Co-ordinate tactical situations including building entry, room search and surveillance
- Illuminate helicopter landing zones
- First response/paramedic kits etc...
Snaplight and Cyalume are currently used for:
- Home use
- On the road
- Back packing
- Utility Companies
- Government Agencies
- Confined Space Working
- Commercial Marine Vessels