I love to travel and a few Photo's of my World Travels, Hitch Hiking round Europe, Backpacking, Working on Cruise ships and my photographic interests.
(Cree Edition) Flashlight
The Fenix P3DCE has been superceeded by the PD30 Premium R2, a fine flashlight and available for under 50 quid.
The Fenix P3D CE is a high-tech, rugged tool that’s perfect for any lighting application. It features six levels of output, which not only allows the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task but also has ability to aid in an emergency.
What’s more, the Fenix P3D CE throws an awesome 160 lumens beam, an incredible amount of light for a light of any size. If you’re looking for a flashlight with solid reliability, digitally regulated brightness, and compact size, this Fenix is for you.
• Utilizes a Cree 7090 XR-E LED with a life of 50,000 hours
• Two modes of output, selected by turning the bezel (patented)
• General Mode: 9 -> 40 lumens (13hrs) -> 90 lumens (4.8hrs) -> SOS
• Turbo Mode: 160 Lumens (1.8hrs) -> Strobe
• Digitally Regulated for Constant Brightness
• Low Battery Indication
• Uses two 3V CR123A batteries
• 11.4cm (L) x 2.1cm (D)
• Made of aircraft grade aluminum
• Durable Type III hard anodized finish
• 49.2-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Water-resistant (dunkable)
• Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR coating
• Push-button tail cap switch
• Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
Fully press to switch on and turn the bezel to select the General Mode or the Turbo Mode. A soft-press anytime while the light is on will change the brightness levels of a certain mode. Keep the light off for over 2 seconds and the light will turn completely off, restoring the regulation circuit to the default setting.