(Cree Edition) Flashlight
The Fenix P2D CE is a high-tech, rugged tool that’s perfect for any lighting application. It features six levels of output, which not only allows the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task but also has ability to aid in an emergency.
The P2DCE does all this and still retains an incredibly compact size. If you’re looking for solid reliability, digitally regulated brightness, and compact size, this Fenix is for you.
• Utilizes a Cree 7090 XR-E LED with a life of 50,000 hours
• Two modes of output, selected by turning the bezel (patented)
• General Mode: 9 lumens (30hrs) -> 40 lumens (5.5hrs) -> 80 lumens (2hrs) -> SOS
• Turbo Mode: 135 lumens (1hrs) -> Strobe
• Digitally Regulated for Constant Brightness
• Uses one 3V CR123A battery
• 8.04cm (L) x 2.1cm (D)
• Made of aircraft grade aluminum
• Durable Type III hard anodized finish
• 38.2-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Water-resistant (dunkable)
• Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR coating
• Push-button tail cap switch
• Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
Fully press to switch on and turn the bezel to select the General Mode or the Turbo Mode. A soft-press anytime while the light is on will change the brightness levels of a certain mode. Keep the light off for over 2 seconds and the light will turn completely off, restoring the regulation circuit to the default setting.